We're Laser City (lasercity.ca), Calgary’s newest laser tag facility. We are looking to add an Assistant Manager to our team! We offer action packed laser tag and Mini Paintball at our Calgary location!
Learn more about FunEx at https://funex.recruitee.com/
Our Assistant Manager will help us deliver amazing customer experience to our laser tag and paintball guests while helping us to manage and grow our awesome team.
The Ideal Person for this Job is:
• Results driven – focused on providing an excellent product delivery every time
• Customer focused
• Creates a safe and clean facility for our employees and customers
• A desire to always learn and get better
• Truly care about your position within the company
• The ability to adapt, we are a small business with constant changes
• A leader rather than a boss
• Likes to create a fun engaging work environment through positive reinforcement and recognition
• Lots of energy
• Leads by example
• Has a strong desire to motivate staff and get the most out of their employees
• Can communicate effectively through email and in person
• Can work both Saturday and Sunday
Some of the tasks you will be required to do:
• Delivers outstanding customer service and will deal with customer issues as needed
• Maintains staff performance by training, coaching and holding employees accountable
• Will be actively involved in the employee assessment process
• Shift Lead Weekends and evenings, and through the week for private bookings
• Lead groups when schedule calls for it
• Will be looked to for input on different ways we can improve our business. (growing the business, policies and procedures, etc)
• Assist in scheduling of employees
• Assist in hiring and training process
• Assist in overall maintenance of facility
• Assist in maintaining adequate stock levels of needed goods
We're a relaxed, fun place to work. Everyone gets on well with everyone else and has fun at work. Our customers walk out the door saying "that was so much fun", so it's not hard to enjoy your work. If you're having fun, they're having fun.
We look forward to hearing from you! We only add fun, driven people to our team, so please don't just fill in the form "here's my resume". You will not get a call if you do that. Tell us a little about yourself. Tell us a little about what you're looking for (hours, availability, etc). Tell us why you'd be awesome at this job. Also, tell us if you're a dog or cat person (this it to see who reads everything....). If you can't do these simple things, you're not good at following directions, and that's a problem...
• 1+ Years management or supervisory experience preferably in a related field
This is a full time hourly position. Starting wage is $17.00 - $19.75 depending on experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!