Laser City is Calgary’s newest laser tag facility. Laser City offers state of the art laser tag equipment – with interactive elements in the living arena. We also offer Mini Paintball – paintball designed just for kids!
We are looking for fun, friendly and outgoing people to join our team. This is a perfect position for someone in school.
Please read the whole ad and apply with the form below.
What does a Team Member do?
You are the friendly faces that greet our customers as they walk in the door. You are the reason our players have an amazing time while they visit Laser City. Some of the tasks for the role include: checking our players in, running our laser tag games, running mini paintball events, answering questions for our guests, helping keep our day on schedule and making sure our facilities are clean and presentable.
Who is Great Candidate for this job? Well, you must be…
- Really, really great at working with the public – especially kids
- Outgoing and Confident
- Fun and Friendly
- Always willing to help
- Able to be work on your feet all shift
- Are 18 and older
- Have a reliable way to get to our location (beside the airport
- Able to work weekends (both Saturday and Sunday)
What we are looking for?
- Customer Service Experience
- Weekend Availability – both Saturday AND Sunday
- Safety Conscious and Detail Oriented
- Great Decision Making Skills
- Quick thinking and Confident
- 100% Trustworthy and Reliable
- Easily able to get to our location
- We need WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY evening availability from staff members at the moment
We are open Wednesday – Sunday! We also take bookings during the week – so more shifts are available!
We're a relaxed, fun place to work. We pride ourselves in putting together a team that gets on well with everyone else and has fun at work. Our customers walk out the door saying "that was so much fun", so it's not hard to enjoy your work. If you're having fun, they're having fun. PLUS - If you are really good at your job, your players might share their birthday cake with you – talk about perks!
Please fill out the form below to apply!
Please include something in the email too. Don't just send us an email saying "here's my resume". You will not get a call if you do that. Tell us a little about yourself. Tell us a little about what you're looking for (hours, availability, etc). Tell us why you'd be awesome at this job.
Also, tell us if you're a dog or cat person (this it to see who reads everything....). If you can't do these simple things, you're not good at following directions, and that's a problem...
We genuinely look forward to hearing from you!