We're Laser City!
We are growing and are looking to add an Assistant Manager to our team!
We offer action packed Laser tag, Mini Paintball and VR Escape Rooms - with a few more fun things coming soon! We specialize in special occasion events - birthday parties, corporate events, sports teams, etc.
We create memories through fun experiences.
Our Assistant Manager will help us deliver amazing customer experience to our guests while helping us to manage and grow our awesome team.
Some of the tasks you will be required to do:
• Delivers outstanding customer service and will deal with customer issues as needed
• Maintains staff performance by coaching and holding employees accountable to their actions
• Will be actively involved in the employee hiring and assessment process
• Shift Lead Weekends and Evenings, and through the week for private bookings
• Lead groups when schedule calls for it
• Work in the office in a customer service role
• Assist in scheduling, hiring and training of employees
We're a relaxed, fun place to work. Everyone gets on well with everyone else and has fun at work. Our customers walk out the door saying "that was so much fun", so it's not hard to enjoy your work. If you're having fun, they're having fun. Please note you must be available to work Saturday AND Sunday.
We look forward to hearing from you! We only add fun, driven people to our team, so please don't just fill in the form "here's my resume". You will not get a call if you do that. Tell us a little about yourself. Tell us a little about what you're looking for (hours, availability, etc). Tell us why you'd be awesome at this job. Also, tell us if you're a dog or cat person (this it to see who reads everything....). If you can't do these simple things, you're not detail focused, and that's a problem...
The Ideal Person for this Job is:
• Results driven – focused on providing an excellent product delivery every time
• Customer focused
• A life long learner
• Truly care about your position within the company
• A leader rather than a boss
• Likes to create a fun engaging work environment through positive reinforcement and recognition
• Lots of energy
• Has a strong desire to motivate staff and get the most out of their employees
• Can communicate effectively through email and in person
Extra points for anyone with extra skills that might be useful to our business (graphic design, basic repair/renovation skills, sales experience, etc) - be sure to mention them if you do have them!
• 1+ Years management or supervisory experience, preferably in a related field (entertainment, recreation, hospitality, etc)
This is a full time position that pays $18 - $22 per hour based on experience $35,100 - $42,900)